what is transhumanism?
transcending the limitations of human biology through technology
Transhumanism is a cultural and intellectual movement of people who strive to accelerate the advancement of science and technology for the benefit of humanity through improved health & longevity, intelligence and wellbeing.
The main issues covered by Transhumanism are:
- Extended lifespans and healthspans
- Intellectual and physical performance enhancement through technological upgrades to our body
- Ethics and personal choice
- Impacts on society and the economy
who are we?
Transhumanism Australia is a community that educates and invests in scientific research and technologies which enhance the human biological condition. We are committed to accelerating fundamental research and applications of exponential technologies such as nanotech, biotech and artificial intelligence.
We grow the Australian transhumanist community through collaborations with other organisations and communities.
How can you be involved?
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO BE INVOLVED?
The best way to predict the future is to shape it yourself
- Stay competitive by staying on top of accelerating technological developments
- Meet like-minded people and communities
You've found the right place if you are:
- Interested in pushing the limits of living healthier longer
- Passionate about technological mental and physical self enhancement
- Working in these industries and need to understand impacts: big pharma, biotech, healthtech, medicine, technology and government
and how they impact human technological enhancement
and how they are driving technological progress
We have appeared in news articles, radio and national TV